This is no joke!
That's a pretty adorable name, if you ask us!
She has been wearing a lot of pink during this pregnancy -- could it be a hint?!
Rupert Adams, a spokesperson for the bookmaker says:
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]
Did Amanda Sorensen feed her boyfriend's daughter chili powder on accident? Or was it child abuse?
No matter what the intention, the little dose of powerful powder caused the 2-year-old girl to have a seizure and die.
We are so sat to hear about such a horrible event. All we can do is make sure everyone knows just how dangerous the world can be for a child. So be careful, and keep your spices out of reach!