Police have charged a Pennsylvania woman after she let her three-year-old son handle a gas pump and he ended up spraying gasoline all over himself!
We doubt we even have to say it, but we will anyway - that is WAY too dangerous!!!
Manheim Township Police said Tuesday they filed a charge of endangering the welfare of a child against 46-year-old Theresa Moran Camera who was the mother that must've temporarily lost her mind to allow a kid of that age to handle something that could of literally killed him!!!
Police were called to the gas station where they determined the child removed the gas nozzle without releasing the handle which caused the gas to spew everywhere.
The parent and child had left in their car before the police arrived, but someone had taken down the license number and provided it to police.
We hope this mom will learn her lesson and never put her child in such a dangerous situation ever again!!!
Tags: charged, gas, kid, pennsylvania, scary, toddler, woman