Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez Real Housewives 1D Bruce Jenner PerezTV Contact Perez

Girl Blinded And Skinned By Motrin Allergy Wins $63 Million!

| Filed under: Legal MattersSad SadHealthIcky Icky Diaper Poo

girl skin burned blinded motrin allergy wins lawsuit

Teenager Samantha Reckis has been through years of agony and 19 surgeries. Why?

Because she took a tiny bit of medicine.

When the then-7-year-old's parents gave her Children's Motrin for her cold and fever symptoms, a rare allergic reaction caused toxic epidermal necrolysis.

Basically, her skin died and sloughed off!

Samantha survived the usually fatal condition, though she was left horrifically scarred and blinded.

Now, after all these years, she's finally being compensated.

Thanks to her lawyers, who argued that the pediatric ibuprofen did not list her condition on the label, Samantha and her parents have been awarded a total of $63,000,000!

It won't give her back her childhood- or her skin- but it certainly will help with the inconceivable hospital bills.

Johnson & Johnson - a family company - that owns Motrin is thinking about appealing the ruling.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
All The Times Zayn Had Trouble Adjusting To The Spotlight!
Celebrities Against Vaccines!
10 Celebrities Who Were Behind The Wheel In Deadly Car Crashes
From Drugs To Murder: Hollywood's Darkest Celebrity Moments
It's Lauren Conrad's Birthday And She Can Cry If She Wants To!
15 Male Celebrities Who Have Gone Under The Knife!

Comments are closed.