How is this even possible?!?
A 16-month old baby swallowed not one, not two, not even three, but 42 refrigerator magnets while he was left alone for only a few minutes, and his mama could not believe that her son did such a thing!
After the baby's mom realized that her little one swallowed the magnets, she rushed him to the hospital near her home in Chelyabinsk, Russia, where a surgeon immediately operated on him.
The boy is currently recovering from his surgery, and everything fortunately seems to be ok.
Want more deets on this craaaazy event?!? Hit that play button (above)!
Tags: baby, magnets, refrigerator magnets, swallows