He does not want to wait until July to see Spider-Man Homecoming!!
Not the reaction I was expecting!
A shocked hotel worker in London, England found a recently birthed baby dead in a room in which a Canadian teenager was staying.
Police are still investigating how the baby died.
Here's what the Scotland Yard said:
“Police were called at 12.45pm on Saturday March 19 to a hotel in Lampton Road, Hounslow, and discovered a baby’s body. The child was pronounced dead at the scene. The investigation is being conducted by detectives from the Child Abuse Investigation Command in liaison with the Canadian authorities. The identification of the mother is known, but no arrests have been made.”
The teenager was in London with her classmates for a school trip.
We're shocked such a tragedy could happen, and we hope the truth comes out soon.
Something like this should never happen!
[Image via Expedia.]