Anishi Spencer is looking for $50,000 in damages! Why? Because of what her 2-year-old son found at McDonald's!
Spencer's sons Jonathan and Jacquel were playing in the playground area of the fast food giant.
Spencer says she rushed both boys to the hospital after Jacquel coughed up a piece of rubber- which turned out to be part of a used condom!
According to Spencer's lawsuit, McDonald's is responsible for her children's medical bills after failing to properly surveil- or clean- the play area.
We don't know the whole story here, or who's to blame, but we do hope Anishi's boys are OK! And we wish this hadn't happened to them.
Also that we hadn't heard about it!
Once again, YUCK!
[Image via M. Minderhoud/Wikimedia Commons.]
Tags: allegedly, anishi spencer, boys, condom, eats, mcdonalds, mother, sues, toddler