The actress and her musician husband seemed to have joined Reba McEntire's Pray For Peace campaign which Nicole resolutely confirmed in the message that she shared with the video!
Here's what Nicole wrote on Facebook:
We started following the gruesome details of the Cleveland kidnapping case as soon as we heard that three victims and a child had been rescued from nearly a decade of bondage. Three men were arrested, and now one (the one viewed as the prime suspect) has been formally charged.
Here's what ABC just said about Ariel Castro (pictured center, above):
#Breaking: Ariel Castro charged with 4 counts of kidnapping, 3 counts of rape. "This is now a pending criminal matter," says prosecution.
— 20/20 (@ABC2020) May 8, 2013
After the amount of time these women spent locked up in his house, we're SO glad the authorities are moving fast on this!
Justice has been a long time coming!
More info as we receive it!
[Image via Cleveland Police Department.]