This is SO scary!!
Okay, here's what we we've been told: Usher's son, Usher Raymond V, is currently in the ICU in Atlanta because of a terrifying pool accident where he almost drowned!
Luckily, it wasn't like the child was left unattended to play in the pool alone, or this story could be VERY different. His aunt was with him, when we hear that Little Usher saw a toy in the drain — so he dove down to get it, and his arm got stuck! The aunt saw this, dove in, and COULDN'T FREE HIM, and neither could the maid!
Two men who were working inside the house rushed out and were able to get him free after all those attempts, and immediately started CPR — and rushed to the hospital with Usher riding with him in the back, arriving just in time to go with him.
Doctors have run their tests, and barring any surprises, say the 5 year old will be okay!
We can't even imagine the panic and terror going through the family's hearts! This is every parent's fear!!
Get better soon, Little Usher!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: accident, atlanta, celeb kidz, doctors, family, health, hospital, icu, perezcious parenting, pool, scary, scary!, terrifying, usher