Bring out the rubber duckies!
While most children absolutely dread bathtime, North West proves she loves to soak up in the suds!
Hope she washed behind her ears!
The reality TV star captioned the insanely cute snap:
We have no idea where to begin here, because this is one of the WEIRDEST stories we've ever heard!!
A 2-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital in China when his stomach began swelling and he was having difficulty breathing, and doctors were SHOCKED at what they found!
Physicians discovered the boy's unborn, parasitic twin was growing inside of his tummy!!
After taking a look at an MRI, the doctors noticed the undeveloped fetus and rushed the boy into emergency surgery!
They were successfully able to remove the mass, which was reportedly 8 inches wide, and although it was undeveloped, it had a spinal chord, fingers, and toes!!
Luckily, the boy survived the Twilight Zone-esque ordeal and is expected to make a full recovery, but we might need an extra minute or two to wrap our brains around this one!
Ch-ch-check out more on the strange story (above)!