We smell a new squad in our midst!
However, it appears the epic collaborative performance gave an even cooler gift in the form of new best friends, Blue Ivy Carter and Apple Martin.
For the snap, the Oscar winner wrote:
Oh man, the war wages on.
Denise Richards is currently in discussions with Brooke Mueller and Dr. Charles Sophy, from DCFS, trying to figure out an outcome for this huge custody battle over the twins, Bob & Max.
As we reported, Denise wants the kids OUT of her house as they've harmed her daughters and pets, and she does NOT want them there anymore.
Well, what about Charlie?
Nope!! He didn't even go the meeting!!!! He was invited, but apparently, decided not to show up.
This, really, is what boggles our mind, since, ya know, he keeps fighting so that Brooke will NOT have custody and speaking out against her, yet he doesn't attend important meetings…?
The good news though is that Denise DID have to supply notes to the judge outlining Charlie's behavior as a dad and the results came out great!
– Sept. 22 We all had dinner together. Charlie stayed until bedtime
– Sept 25 Visit after school till after dinner
– Sept. 29 We all went to watch our daughters ride, petting zoo, and dinner with friends
– Oct 2 Boys and their dad and I took the girls to their dance class after school. Bob and Lola put on a dance show for all of us before bed. Their father stayed until bedtime
– Oct 4 Boys field trip for school. We all went together. Spent the morning until 1:30 PM
– Oct 6 Charlie was with us for the boys' drum lesson. Watched them play and went to play ball with boys. His friend and sons met us as well
– Oct 9 I had friends and their children over for a dinner party. Charlie was with us. He left right after bedtime
– Oct 16 The kids all came to my set at work. Charlie met us there. At my dinner break we all ate together
– Oct 20 Charlie and his chef came over and she made brunch for us. Sam had a big project for school he spent time working on that. And also did art with boys
– Oct 23 Dinner/homework with girls. Read stories to the kids
– Oct 27 Spent late afternoon into evening with us
– Oct 31 Went trick or treating with us, afterwards came back to my house to help me put everyone to bed
We really hope this whole war is resolved soon.
It's such a super sad situation.
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: brooke mueller, celeb kidz, charlie, charlie sheen, children, custody, custody battle, daughters, denise richards, drug, dysfunctional families, house, legal matters, management, meeting, pets, rehab, sad, twins, war