Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Khloé Selena G. Meghan Markle T. Swift PerezTV

4 comments to “Denise Richards Shows The World The REAL Charlie Sheen!”

  1. 1

    This is Charlie 1% of the time. The other 99% - well, you know. So Denise, what's your point?

  2. squidoo says – reply to this


    yeah, he kisses a few babies when he needs the pr. question remains, why is he not willing/able to care for his own boys?

  3. whateveryou says – reply to this


    At the risk of sounding mean, he is getting really long in the tooth to still not be at a place where he can care for his own kids. I mean does he plan to be that way forever & if so, why did he have kids?

  4. 4

    This isn't Charlie he is still running with porn hoes and lets others take care of his kids and get accused of child abuse , he's a loser and Denise still tries to find good in him.. poor girl