We are totally not lovin' it!
They seriously have traumatized these children!
Two parents from Indiana are in jail in Ohio after they overdosed from heroin in front of their own children, and a bunch of others as well! The terrifying incident happened at a McDonald's play area of all places!
Robert Paul Palmer and Tamica Lynn Jeffers had to be rescued by the fire department in Green Township after one of them became unconscious and stopped breathing in the play area, and the other was conscious but totally unresponsive!
The incident happened in front of their five-year-old and their eight-year-old plus all the other children playing in the area! They must've scared the heck out of those kids!
The two parents both recovered from the "life-threatening overdoses" and are now in jail together on charges of child endangering. We highly doubt they'll receive any slap on the wrist punishment for the stunt they pulled! Seriously, who does that?
If there was an award for the worst parents ever, these two would definitely win!
Tags: children, drugs, dysfunctional families, gifs, heroin, icky icky diaper poo, legal matters, mcdonalds, od, ohio, overdose, perezcious parenting, playground, tacky and true, wacky