Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez Movie News Celeb Babies PerezTV Contact Perez

Two Adults, Three Children Dead Due To Carbon Monoxide Leak After A Party In A Small Cabin! You Won't Believe How The Host Survived!

| Filed under: Sad SadFamily

carbon monoxide leak kills family

Noooo! This is so unnecessary and sad!

Five people are dead in Elimsport, Pennsylvania after carbon monoxide from a small propane heater leaked into a small cabin, killing 23-year-old Jackqueline Stackhouse, 30-year-old Nathan Reece, and their three-year-old son along with two girls, ages four and nine.

Apparently the mother of the two girls and another woman left at 5a.m. after they’d spent the night partying. The man who hosted the shindig slept in his truck, and he’s the one who found the bodies in the morning. State Police Capt. David Young said:

"It was a hysterical scene, especially for the parents of some of the victims."

Tragic!

So far, the police have determined that there’s no reason to bring criminal charges against the mother of the two girls, and they think there was no foul play.

Our thoughts are with all of the people affected by this!

[Image via AP Images.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
The Oscars Was A Family Affair! See All The Mothers, Fathers, & Siblings Of Hollywood's Hottest Stars HERE!
10 Celebrities Who Were Behind The Wheel In Deadly Car Crashes
It's Lauren Conrad's Birthday And She Can Cry If She Wants To!
In Memoriam -- Celebrities And Icons We Lost In 2014
Celebrity Christmas Photos: 2014 Edition!
Celebrities Born To Teen Moms!

Comments are closed.