Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Britney Demi Lovato Twitter Kim K. PerezTV

Two Adults, Three Children Dead Due To Carbon Monoxide Leak After A Party In A Small Cabin! You Won't Believe How The Host Survived!

| Filed under: Sad SadFamily

carbon monoxide leak kills family

Noooo! This is so unnecessary and sad!

Five people are dead in Elimsport, Pennsylvania after carbon monoxide from a small propane heater leaked into a small cabin, killing 23-year-old Jackqueline Stackhouse, 30-year-old Nathan Reece, and their three-year-old son along with two girls, ages four and nine.

Apparently the mother of the two girls and another woman left at 5a.m. after they’d spent the night partying. The man who hosted the shindig slept in his truck, and he’s the one who found the bodies in the morning. State Police Capt. David Young said:

"It was a hysterical scene, especially for the parents of some of the victims."

Tragic!

So far, the police have determined that there’s no reason to bring criminal charges against the mother of the two girls, and they think there was no foul play.

Our thoughts are with all of the people affected by this!

[Image via AP Images.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Worst Reality TV Dads!
5 Biggest Fails Of The 2016 Rio Olympics!
This Week In Celebrity Quotes!
This Week In Celebrity Quotes!
Adele's 6 Favorite Breakup Songs!
Celebrities Celebrate Father's Day On Instagram, Twitter, & More!

Comments are closed.