This is what we call a hero!
Christina Simoes was just lying in bed with her 18-month-old son Cameron last week when smoke filled the room and she realized there was a fire!
As a result, this model momma has no feeling in her legs, but her son is safe and that’s all she cares about. When asked about the heroic deed, Christina just said:
“I didn’t think about it. All I was thinking about was getting him out of there. He mattered way more than I did.”
Wow! If only all parents felt that way we’d have a lot less tragedy in the world!
Ch-ch-check out the video (above)!