How Sweet! Hayden Panettiere's Fiancé, Wladimir Klitschko, Talks About The Birth Of His Daughter For The First Time!
Wladimir Klitschko is one proud papa!
We can’t believe how sad this is.
An 18-year-old girl in China was discovered dead in her bed and authorities think it was her iPhone that killed her!
The teen’s body was covered in burns and her phone was lying next to her, its screen shattered. It’s believed that the 4S electrocuted her while she was sleeping, possibly because of the charger she was using.
While it is still unknown what kind of charger this teen had, other incidents involving cell phones have been caused by third-party chargers that cause overheating or electric shocks.
Last year, a flight attendant died while answering her iPhone 5 that was plugged into a charger not manufactured by Apple.
And just last week, a 13-year-old girl in Texas had her Samsung Galaxy burst into flames after she presumably replaced the phone’s factory battery with a cheap third-party battery.
Luckily she walked away uninjured.
But let this be a lesson to you all, Perezcious readers. Those chargers and batteries are cheap for a reason! Use them with extreme caution or you might get SERIOUSLY hurt!
[Image via Facebook.]