Wow! At least it made for a dramatic reunion episode of RHOA!
Shortly after turning herself in, Porsha was released on a $2K bond.
[Image via Fulton County Police.]
ZOMG! We've been waiting for something like this!
But that ALLLLLLLL changed last night.
As they were leaving a nightclub in London together, the HAWT couple got into their car and drove away!
But before they could zoom off, a paparazzo snapped a pic of them sitting in the car and RiRi was holding Drizzy's hand!
Which marks this as the first bit of PDA from these two!!
We LOVE it! They are perfection together! AubRih foreva!!!
[Image via Xposure/AKM-GSI.]
81-year-old Gary "Mac" McPherson had been sitting inside his home with his wife, enjoying a cup of coffee in a heavy wooden chair when the completely unexpected happened.
They were swept away by the freak muslide that happened in Arlington, Washington on Saturday.
Trapped underneath the mud, with a ceiling beam laid across his lap, he had only the use of his right hand. He used part of his splintered chair to start digging his way out, all the time calling out for his wife.
"He doesn't remember the impact of the mud. He doesn't remember the house going across the pasture…. He took six breaths and calmed himself down. He thought, and he started digging."
Eventually people found him, but unfortunately his wife did not survive this tragedy. So sad.
Kate described her father's mood, and how he's holding up:
"He's physically doing pretty good. But he lost the love of his life. They were married 46 years. Emotionally, he can't believe this is happening. He's going to have to start life all over again."
Our hearts go out to Gary and his family during this tough time!
This is so ridiculous.
A Romanian man got a fork stuck in this throat after his friends didn't believe he was super tough - so he swallowed a fork just to prove how much of a tough guy he was.
Oh and he was drunk, obviously!
He didn't mention the fact that a fork was lodged in his throat.
When the docs finally x-rayed him, they found the metal fork stuck in his esophagus. It wasn't until doctors questioned him and confronted him with his x-rays that he finally admitted to swallowing the utensil.
So what did the docs do? Radu said:
"I was discharged and told I should wait and see if the fork will take its natural course and make its way through my body and leave the natural way. But I have to come back in a few days to see if the fork has moved. If it reaches my stomach and looks like it could pierce the lining I will need an operation. I realize now it was a very stupid thing to do. I don't think I will be taking part in any bets for a while."
Um, yeah, we think that's a pretty good idea too. Passing it the "natural way" sounds like a painful, scrapey, death sentence.
These docs are totally teaching him a lesson by not treating him immediately — but we feel like it's their job to treat him, not judge!
Plus, what if there's a complication and he dies? They're playing a dangerous game but hey that's what you get for swallowing a fork.
Considering the University of Oregon's mascot is a duck, we'd think the state would be pretty opposed to the use of foie gras!
But we thought wrong! SOOOOO wrong!!
In fact, a Portland restaurant loves the controversial ingredient so much, they decided to make a drink based on it! Meet the "Foie the Hell of It," a cocktail containing apple brandy, bourbon, lemon juice, strawberry rhubarb puree, egg white, and lemon bitters. Oh, and of course it's topped off with foie gras garnish!!
The diabolical drink is the brain child of bartender Bryan Tamayo who works at Ox in Oregon, and according to him it's actually quite tasty! And he's not alone either, as the cocktail is so popular the restaurant is planning on adding it to their permanent menu!
Adding meat to a drink is already bizarre enough on it's own, but when you throw in the fact that foie gras is made by force-feeding ducks and geese just takes it to a whole different level of ICK!
No thank you!
[Image via OX.]
NeNe Leakes has admitted in her autobiography, Never Make the Same Mistake Twice, she was arrested when she was in her early 20s with a friend, but could the reality star be hiding something more?
Maybe the fact that she was a convicted felon?!
It's hard to imagine the Real Housewife behind bars, but according to the Athens-Clarke County Superior Court in Georgia, it really happened.
In documents provided by the superior court, NeNe was arrested in 1992 and was charged with three felonies and a misdemeanor count due to "theft of services" from a phone company.
She was 25 at the time and went by her birth name, Linnethia Johnson.
Within the two-year time span, the star was arrested a total of three times due to probation violations! That's not too far away from Marlo Hampton's legendary SEVEN arrests all the ladies are so chatty about!
Good thing NeNe turned her life around and is now a successful reality star!
Who says you don't learn from your own mistakes?
[Image via WENN.]
Here it is!
Selena Gomez got served with some legal documents yesterday on her way out of a convenience store.
If we're correct, we can only imagine this is not going end well for Bieby.
Selena was apparently trying to convince JB to back off when he allegedly ordered his bodyguard to attack a paparazzi in May 2012 in Miami.
That's going to be no fun at all, but at least she was looking gorgeous when she was snapped??! HA!
[Image via Pacific Coast News.]
A 17-year-old, Liam Andrews, was a perfectly healthy and normal teenager living in a town called Stockton-on-Tees in England when something horrific happened to him.
His grieving mother still is not sure what happened that day, but instead could only reveal what she saw with details that are very hard to hear.
Here's what his mom, Suzanne, said:
"Liam came downstairs in the morning complaining of a headache and saying he had just sneezed six times in a row. I thought it was nothing serious at first and I told him I would get him some paracetamol but then he got poorly very quickly. Initially he was saying 'my head hurts, my head hurts, then he started being sick. His eyes were going back and forward and he was rolling around in pain. He couldn’t work his hands. I gave him a glass of water but he threw it over himself as he was so hot. He was so hot I couldn’t touch him, then he started to fit. I was extremely worried, I rang an ambulance and they were here within minutes."
Liam was taken to a hospital and then taken to another one - James Cook University Hospital in Middlesbrough - where he underwent surgery to remove a blood clot in his brain. He spent four days in critical condition until he passed away last June. His mother, understandably so, was totally shocked. She said:
"I was shocked and devastated when he passed away. I never would have imagined that something as simple as a few sneezes could kill a healthy young boy. I couldn’t believe it, there was nothing to indicate that something like this would happen. I asked for a specialized post-mortem and it came back that he was absolutely fine. It is usually more common for this kind of thing to happen in people over the age of 40, not in someone so young and fit. I don’t think there was anything anybody could have done to save Liam. It could have happened at any time or any day. I am just thankful that I was there to try and help and he wasn’t by himself."
His death wasn't in vain. Since his passing, his organs were donated, and used to save the lives of six people.
Suzanne, who has five other children, is still devastated by her son's death, but is thankful for the time she was able to spend with him. She said:
"Liam was very sensitive and loving, he was a real character. I could have mature conversations with him but he was still young and liked to get himself into mischief. I would never have swapped him for the world."
We can't imagine what this family has gone through. To lose a loved one at such an early age, and in such a freak manner is gut-wrenching to hear about - let alone to experience for oneself.
Our condolences to this brave and obviously very loving family.
[Image via Twitter.]