Looks like the Girl Who Was On Fire will keep staying on fire for the next movie's opening! You can't stop Katniss (except maybe with a fire extinguisher or Nightlock)!
According to recent tracking, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is predicted to rake in anywhere between $140 - 150 million in its weekend gross in
North America Panem!
That's a whole lot of dough! No, not that kind of dough, Peeta!
And the movie doesn't even open for another three weeks! While tracking isn't the most accurate, we know this movie is going to make so much money in all 13 districts!
Remember, girl on fire, we're still betting on you! We can't wait to be back in the arena!
Tags: 140, bookz, box office, catching fire, film flickers, gifs, hunger games, hunger games: catching fire, million, opening, premiere, tracking
We first learned that Mike Tyson had gone vegan when he had an interview with Oprah Winfrey, and now that he lost a whopping 140 pounds, he's thanking veganism for helping him trim down!!
In a recent interview with ABCNews.com, the boxer talked about his diet, exercise routine, animal products and Evander Holyfield's ear.
Here are the HIGHlights:
Tags: 140 pounds, ear, evander holyfield, mike tyrson, veganism
/ Comments Off
Eat Tweet is the cookbook of 140 characters. The directions are minimal and cryptic, but once you figure it out it’s super fun! Here’s a sample recipe:
Mix cflr/(1/3)c brsug/t bkgpdr &SweetSpice/(1/4)tsalt. Fold+btn 1/3c milk/egg/2T mltbuttr; +1/2cgrtdapple/(1/4)c walnut. Fill 6. 20m@350F.
Here’s the recipe translated:
(1) Mix together 1 cup of flour, ⅓ cup lightly-packed brown sugar, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1 teaspoon sweet spice mixture (homemade as below, or store-bought) and ¼ teaspoon salt.
(2) Fold with a beaten mixture of ⅓ cup milk, 1 egg, and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
(3) Next, fold in ½ cup grated apple, and ¼ cup chopped, toasted walnuts. (Peel on or off the apples is fine; it's up to taste!)
(4) Fill six muffin cups (In general, Eat Tweet recommends lightly greasing and flouring bakeware.)
(5) Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 350°F.
This is silly but great!
Tags: 140 characters, cookbook, twitter
/ Comments Off