While promoting Beauty & the Briefcase, The Duffster rattled off 25 things the world might not know about her. Take a gander below to check out who she is sleeping with when her zillionaire fiancee isn't around, how her mother got her to pee and why she just downright hates herself.
1. I hate bell peppers with a passion. Green, yellow, red, cooked, raw, even as a garnish!
2. I speak gibberish fluently.
3. I watched the movie The Holiday nine times last Christmas.
4. My mom used M&M's to potty-train me.
5. I wish I could remember more of my dreams.
6. My favorite piece of art is Red Poppy by Georgia O'Keeffe.
7. I am bad about reading e-mails, but good at sending them.
8. My favorite place is the Bahamas.
9. I sleep with four dogs and, on occasion, four dogs and two cats, when my fiancé isn't home.
10. My sister and I can quote every line from the movie Drop Dead Gorgeous.
11. I once rapped live on stage with Snoop Dogg.
12. I've been on more than 100 flights in the last 365 days.
13. I cut my bangs short every couple of months, and each time, I hate myself for doing it.
14. I have an unhealthy relationship with salt.
15. I watch a lot of hockey games.
16. I lose my keys at least twice a day.
17. I cannot keep my plants alive.
18. I love to play Scrabble with my fiancé.
19. I love putting makeup on other people. If I weren't an actress, I would be a makeup artist.
20. I won't live in L.A. forever.
21. I loooove to shop online.
22. I ♥ Canada.
23. The only car accidents I have ever been in were on my own property.
24. I have 20/15 vision.
25. I have a million cookbooks, read them all of the time, and have never used a recipe from any of them.
Enlightening. Don't you feel enlightened?
Thanks for sharing, Duffster! Now, how about some deets on the lavish wedding you are going to have?!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: 25 things