The American Lung Association (ALA) has released their annual report about air pollution, and it’s bad news for California.
But that's not the only state with bad air.
Unfortunately, if you live in one of these cities, you are being exposed to damaging levels of pollution.
Check it out, and get more info here.
10. Modesto, CA
10. Louisville-Jefferson County-Elizabethtown-Scottsburg, KY-IN
9. Cincinnati-Middletown-Wilmington, OH-KY-IN
8. Birmingham-Hoover-Cullman, AL
7. Pittsburgh-New Castle, PA
6. Fresno-Madera, CA
5. Hanford-Corcoran, CA
2. Visalia-Porterville, CA
2. Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale, AZ
2. Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
1. Bakersfield-Delano, CA
[Image via AP Images.]