Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Hillary Clinton LiLo Mariah Carey T.Swift PerezTV

All tag results for alcohol poisoning

Teen Dies From Alcohol Poisoning After His Parents Tried To Teach Him A Lesson About Drinking

Filed under: R.I.P.Sad SadTeensAlcoholPerezcious ParentingViral: News

Kendal Ball was found dead after his parents provided him with alcohol.

16-year-old Kendal Ball was found dead in his room early this summer from alcohol poisoning, and it's all because his parents were trying to teach him a lesson about the dangers of drinking.

According to reports, the Wyoming teen expressed an interest in drinking when his mother Paulette Richardson and stepfather Joseph Richardson decided to give him exactly what he wanted.

Related: Autistic Student Dies After Being Left On A Hot School Bus

The parents allegedly provided Kendal with alcohol and proceeded to get drunk with him and his friend Joseph Kunkle for a couple of hours on the night of July 6th.

The 16-year-old eventually passed out.

He seemed to be fine when his mother checked on him later that evening. However, when Joseph checked

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off

Scott Disick Is Changing His Life After Alcohol Poisoning Scare! Goodbye, Partying!

Filed under: HealthAlcoholGIFsScott Disick

scott disick alcohol

WHAT??!

We'd never thought we'd see the day, but Scott Disick has supposedly turned away from the party scene.

While Mr. Kardashian's rough year caused him to turn to the bottle, his alcohol poisoning earlier this summer was a major wake up call.

Scott explained:

Tags: , , , , ,

Permalink / 2 comments

Scott Disick Is Making Great Progress A Month After His Terrible Alcohol Poisoning Ordeal!

Filed under: HealthAlcoholScott Disick

scott disick doing better party poppin alcohol poisoning

It was a scary night for Scott Disick and his family when he was admitted to the hospital for alcohol poisoning in June.

After reportedly partying way too hard and getting crazy with a champagne bottle at 1Oak on June 22nd, the father of two was sent to the hospital and he had a huge wake-up call.

Since that night, Kourtney Kardashian's baby daddy has been getting counseling for his alcohol addiction and as of lately, he's doing a lot better!

A source confirmed that Scott is doing pretty great compared to where he was last month.

They said he's had a pretty rough year after both of his parents passed away. The source revealed:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 3 comments

Scott Disick Partied Way Too Hard In The Hamptons! Gets Rushed To The Hospital For Alcohol Poisoning!

Filed under: Icky Icky PooHealthAlcoholScott Disick

scott disick alcohol poisoning

How scary!

Scott Disick had one too many bottles of beer last month in the Hamptons!

Days after Kourtney Kardashian supposedly threw him out of their rental home, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star went to a club in the Hamptons on June 22nd!

An eyewitness at the club said that Scott was drunk out of his mind that night.

When his system could no longer handle all the alcohol he was drinking, he was rushed to the hospital where doctors deemed him to have classic alcohol poisoning.

It could've taken a turn for the worst, but thankfully he's alright.

Since then, the father of two had a wake up call from that scary incident and is getting counseling from the same pastor who wedded Kim and Kanye West.

We're so glad to hear he's doing much better. With another baby on the way, he needs to clean his act up!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 11 comments

Dad Gives Baby Alcohol Poisoning With Gin And Baby Formula!

Baby Alcohol Poisoning Dad Mixes Gin Formula

We've heard of parents making dumb mistakes when it comes to their kids, but getting your baby drunk??

When an 8-week-old baby was rushed into an El Lay hospital after it stopped breathing, doctors just couldn't figure out what was wrong- until one smelled the alcohol on it!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off

Case Closed! Amy Winehouse’s Cause Of Death Finally Determined

Filed under: Amy WinehouseR.I.P.Sad Sad

Amy Winehouse Alcohol Cause of Death

Amy Winehouse may have passed away close to two years ago, but it has taken some time to officially determine why she died so young.

After having her cause of death ruled as accidental alcohol poisoning, a second inquest was recently requested as it was determined the original coroner on the job was not qualified for that role.

Now, it has been confirmed the soulful singer died due to accidental alcohol poisoning when she resumed drinking after a time of abstinence.

Our heart is breaking all over again for her and her loved ones.

Coroner Shirley Radcliffe made the ruling that stated:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 10 comments

Montana Man Arrested For Getting His Dog Intoxicated!

Filed under: Icky Icky PooSad SadPomeranian

Drunk Pomeranian

How horrible!!!

A man in Montana is currently being held on a $30,000 bail for INTENTIONALLY getting his dog DRUNK!!

The dog’s partial owner told officers that Todd Harold Schrier gave his 20-pound Pomeranian a “to-go cup of vodka,” which caused poor little Arly to get alcohol poisoning!

Arly couldn’t even stand up when he was found and had a blood-alcohol level of 0.348 percent!! The vet who treated the dog said that for humans, a 0.4 percent alcohol level could be FATAL!!

The dog spent a few days at an animal hospital and is now at the Humane Society until the animal cruelty case comes to a close.

We hope Arly is okay after this whole ordeal!!!! We cannot imagine why ANYONE would do this to their pet!!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off