How awful! The poor dears!
Oprah Winfrey's niece, Alisha Hayes, had a tough night last night. An extension cord in one of the bedrooms of her Waukesha, WI house started a fire that set almost the entire house ablaze. The fire department was able to contain the fire, but not before it was able to cause $100,000 worth of damage to the house.
Thankfully, no injuries were reported and the two people who were home were able to get out of the house before it got too bad.
Sad. Hope she has some good insurance. If not, we know of a relative she can hit up for a few bucks for repairs.
[Image via WENN.]