What a horrible position to be in.
Actor Ed Lauter, who appeared in shows like The Office, ER, and Murder She Wrote, passed away last October, and his widow is suing!
She claims that the facilities CBS and GE provided had asbestos, which Mia Lauter says caused his malignant Mesothelioma over the 20 years he worked there.
The reason Ford is involved is because
Tags: asbestos, cbs, dangerous materials, ed lauter, er, ford, ge, malignant mesothelioma, mesothelioma, mia lauter, murder she wrote, rip, sad sad, the office
It looks like Kate Middleton and her hubby Prince William WILL, in fact be moving in with her parents Carole and Michael after the royal baby pops out! At least temporarily!
Rumors began swirling that the soon-to-be parents would be receiving a little extra help from their mom and pops, but sources said that it just wasn't true. Well now we're hearing that they might indeed be moving in, and it's coming from a pretty reliable source! Kate's uncle!!
Gary Goldsmith revealed their plans to temporarily move in, and he thinks it's a GREAT idea:
Tags: asbestos, baby blabber, baby bump watch, carole middleton, family, gary goldsmith, kate middleton, kensington palace, michael middleton, perezcious parenting, prince william, royal baby, uncle
After losing his battle to cancer last week, Malcolm McLaren's girlfriend Young Kim believes the cancer was caused by the asbestos in the ceiling of his London store, Sex.
Malcolm suffered from mesothelioma, which is often connected with asbestos exposure. Kim reveals:
"It was board asbestos. When Malcolm created Sex he broke open the ceiling to make it look like a bomb had hit it. There was a lot of it left and I don't think anyone really did anything about it. I always suspected that shop because it was the only place Malcolm ever really spent any serious length of time in, and there was a lot of construction and changing things."
She's also worried that Vivienne Westwood may have come in contact with the asbestos as she also worked at the store.
However, their son Joe Corre insists Malcolm was never in contact with the harmful particles.
Either way, it's still sad.
[Image via Getty Images.]
Tags: asbestos, joe corre, malcom mclaren, mesothelioma, sex, young kim
/ Comments Off