Abby Woodgate, a 30-year-old woman from Colchester, England, found a surprise in her banana bunch.
What she first thought might have been mold turned out to be something much more sinister…
A spider egg sac!!
Now this wasn't just some ordinary, terrifying discovery either. The eggs were unborn Brazilian wandering spiders. The Brazilian wandering spider, also known as the banana spider, is one of the most venomous spiders on earth.
Tags: anglophilia, banana spider, bananas, brazilian wandering spider, burn, crazy, discovery, eggs, england, food, killed, scary, spider, store, surprise, terrifying, woman
You don't want to get bitten by a banana spider…or do you????
While a bite from this Brazilian wandering spider won't give you superpowers, it will give you an intense PAINFUL erection.
Yep…you read that correctly…a PAINFUL and POWERFUL erection.
…Along with other symptoms like tremors, shortness of breath, and excessive salivation.
You know, the uze…
So, the brilliant minds of American and Brazilian scientists have tested the venom on elderly rodents with erectile dysfunction, hoping the spider juice can help humans with ED.
Yep…so instead of spiders, you get pills…probably a safer alternative…
Then again….probably not…who needs an erection with a seizure attached to it?!
Tags: banana spider, erectile dysfunction, erection, health, spider, venom