We kind of envy this reporter. The kind of crazy that Courtney Love was delving out in this interview is PRICELESS and should be experienced first hand.
C Love promised an interview to the Dallas Observer this week before one of her shows with Hole, but what the paper got instead was two hours of the most epic batshit ramblings EVER!
Here are some of our favorite pearls of delirium that came from C Love:
- "Russell Brand was the best dinner I've ever had; he was loquacious, he was brilliant, he was all the things you imagine Russell being".
- On taking anti-depressants: "Doing Abilify is like doing jumping jacks in a fucking closet."
- On Scarlett Johansson potentially playing her in a biopic: "Some people think she's wrong to play me because she's prettier than me. She's not that much prettier than me."
- "I've never peed in front of a guy -not even a gay guy.
- My net worth is higher than my alleged IQ."
The poor reporter was only able to squeeze in two legit questions: one about the new album and one about former bandmate Eric Erlandson. Of the latter, Courtney says she will never "play guitar" with him again, citing "religious purposes" as the reason for not being allowed in the same room as one another.
At the end of their two-hour lovefest, Courtney told the reporter that he was "lucky" to have spent this time with her.
We couldn't agree more! Girl, the next time you want to hop off on a tangent, we would LOVE to hear all about it! Give us a call!
[Image via WENN.]