Lana Del Rey has been on a roll lately!
Not only are we in luuurrve with her chart-topping new album, we're also obsessed with her latest Madame Figaro magazine cover!
Isn't her makeup simply the greatest?!?
We like it SO much that we found inexpensive beauty products similar to the ones she's wearing so you can recreate her look on yourself at home!
Here are the products you would need:
1. Maybelline Eyeshadow Single in Navy Night, $2.99 — Buy it HERE!
2. Almay Shadow Softies Eyeshadow in Peach Fuzz 135, $4.49 — Buy it HERE!
3. Rimmel London ScandalEyes Eyeliner in Nude, $6.89 — Buy it HERE!
4. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Smoldering Plum, $6.97 — Buy it HERE!
5. CoverGirl Blush in Pretty Peach 150, $4.99 — Buy it HERE!
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick in Red Lacquer, $8.99 — Buy it HERE!
7. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black 100, $5.99 — Buy it HERE!
8. Milani Eye Liner Pencil in True Black 01, $3.99 — Buy it HERE!
The most unusual and complicated part about Lana's look on this particular cover is obviously her eyes, so we'll start there!
Tags: beauty buzz, beauty on a budget, cover shot, inexpensive makeup, lana del rey, lana del rey madame figaro makeup, lana del rey makeup, madame figaro, makeup magic!