Home Videos Photos

All tag results for blaze

Dog Refuses To Go Into Kennel, Verbally Says "No!" Whoa!

Filed under: Cuteness!DogFunnyHusky

Cute dog won't go into kennel! Says NO! LOLz!

We absolutely looooove Huskies. They're not only super cute, they're super vocal!

If a breed of dog eventually learns to speak English, it'll probably be Huskies.

This specific Husky already knows one word: "No!"

When his poppa asks if he's ready to go into his kennel, Blaze the dog responds with an audible "No!"

And then "noooo!" and "NooOoOoOoooo!" Ha!

It's so super cute! This pup totally can speak and isn't afraid to let his owner know how he feels about his kennel.

We've been watching this vid on repeat all day!

Check out the hilarious video AFTER THE JUMP!!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Ashley Greene's Deadly Condo Fire Deemed Accidental

Filed under: Sad SadAshley Greene

ashley greene condo fire accident candle dead dog

The fire that consumed Ashley Greene's condo and killed one of her two dogs has officially been called an accident by LA law enforcement.

As we previously reported, the blaze began because an unattended, lighted candle ignited a nearby couch, causing a fire that quickly spread throughout the entire apartment.

Luckily, Ashley, her brother, and her boyfriend (who just maybe could've been Ryan Phillippe) emerged unharmed, however one of Ashley's beloved pups perished.

SO devastating! And a tragic reminder of why lit candles need to be snuffed out — even if you leave the room for a SECOND.

Don't tempt the fiery fates!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Ashley Greene's Condo Fire Was Caused By An Unattended Candle!

Filed under: Ryan PhillippeR.I.P.Sad SadAshley Greene

ashley-greene-apartment-fire-dog-died-unattended-candle-three-injured-twilight-sad

There is new information regarding this morning's horrible fire in West Hollywood that torched Ashley Greene's condo and killed her dog.

According to law enforcement, the blaze begun because an unattended candle spread to the living room couch while Twilight star, her brother, and her boyfriend — do they mean Ryan Phillippe?? — slumbered peacefully in another room.

Sadly, officials say three humans were also harmed in the inferno. Their relationship to the actress

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Christopher Dorner Suspected Dead, Cabin Completely Destroyed By Fire!

Filed under: Legal MattersSad Sad

christopher dorner suspected dead cabin destroyed by fire

No confirmation has been given, but Christopher Dorner might indeed be dead right now.

Nearby onlookers report hearing a single gunshot when the blaze began and now, hours later, the fire completely destroyed his cabin and it appears the madness might be ending.

The leading theory is that perhaps someone shot him dead right as the fire began.

Again, no one will confirm the suspect's death, but eye-witnesses say cops are wandering around the scene "nonchalantly" as if the threat has been neutralized.

Also, highways are being reopened in the area and that must be a sign that police are confident the former LAPD officer is not going anywhere.

Dorner allegedly killed at least four since Super Bowl Sunday; we sincerely hope this tragic spree of violence is finally over.

[Image via KTLA.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills Home Catches FIRE!

Filed under: Oops!Sharon OsbourneHealth

Oh no Lady O.!!!

Sharon Osbourne awoke this morning not to warm sunlight peeking through her curtains, but to a warm fire blazing in her Beverly Hills home!

The Osbourne matriarch apparently fell asleep and left a candle burning which started a minor fire prompting the Beverly Hills Fire Department to show up around 4:45am!

After the scurry experience, Mrs. Osbourne shared:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Kat Von D Sued For Burning Down Her Own House!

kat-vond-d-sued-over-fire.jpg

She is LITERALLY a homewrecker!

Never NEVER leave ANY open flame unattended… THIS IS RULE NUMBER ONE OF FIRE SAFETY!

But unfortunately it seems not only is Kat Von D lacking in basic fire safety knowledge, she's also lacking in general common sense

According to court documents, back in 2010 a fire that claimed the life of Kat's poor pussy Valentine - along with the rest of her home - began because of multiple lit candles left unattended.

At the time, State Farm insurance covered the $909,199 in damages, but because Kat is now being held accountable for the blaze, the insurance company want their $$$ back!

Sad sad sad. Karma can sure be giant, flaming b*tch, hmm Kat!?

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Insane Clown Posse's Tourmates Arrested For Pot Possession!

Filed under: DrugsMusic MinuteBusted!

insane clown posse tourmates arrested

We'd expect more from the buddies of evangelical Christians.

On Saturday, Insane Clown Posse's tourmates Jamie Spanilo, Paul Methric, and Chris Rouleau (left to right, above) were arrested in Tampa, Florida and charged with felony possession of marijuana, as well as misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

Spanilo and Methric

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,