In the wake of Simon Monjack's unexpected passing, many are speaking out regarding what could have possibly caused him to die at 39.
Monjack's spokesperson, Roger Neal, has revealed:
"Simon needed a [heart] bypass. I was told he needed a bypass, and I said to him, 'Simon, you have so much going on, let's keep you healthy.' I said, 'You want to be healthy. Don't you?' He said yes, but he said, 'The bypass can wait.' I don't know how much of an emergency it was. The doctors would have made him get it immediately if he needed it, but Sharon confirmed with me he did need a bypass. They didn’t make it public because he had so much going on. If he had prescription medication, I believe that's all it was. I don't believe he had an overdose … As far as empty bottles, I don't know anything about that. If you have a heart condition you're going to have prescription medication for yourself. You're going to be on some kind of medicine."
"I didn’t have a reaction to the news. The guy was insane. He tried to keep my father’s name off [Murphy's] death certificate. When I told my dad, Angelo, about the news, he felt he same way. We are sad for my sister — not for him. I wasn’t shocked to be honest. That’s two out of three people that have died living in that house within six months. When are people going to open their eyes about what was going on there? Our family thinks that this thing will still blow-up, and that the truth will eventually come-out about our sister. At this time, we have no sympathy for her mother as she went along with what Simon Monjack wanted. Our thoughts and prayers are for Brittany Murphy."
Wow! Pretty serious stuff! And, as it always does when it comes to Monjack, shady shady!
What do U think was going on in that house??
[Image via WENN.]