This is still so sad.
We were shocked back in July when Can't Buy Me Love star Amanda Peterson suddenly passed away at the young age of 43, but now the toxicology reports are in, and they confirmed our worst fears.
It turns out that Amanda's cause of death was a massive overdose consisting of as few as five different drugs, including; benzodizepines, opiates, phenothiazines, marijuana, and even morphine.
In fact, the medical examiner said that she had six times the accurate dosage of one of her pain killers in her system — yikes.
Amanda was reported missing on July 3, before sadly being found dead in her Greeley, Colorado home on July 5.
Our thoughts continue to be with Amanda's friends and family at this time.
Rest in Peace, Amanda.
[Image via Touchstone Pictures.]