WARNING: If You Try To Squeeze Into A Selfie, You Might Light Your Hair On Fire! Watch The Video Of This Girl Learning The Hard Way HERE!
Who knew selfies could be so dangerous!
This British gal tried to squeeze her way into a snapshot with her friends and the result was a smoking hot pic!
Only…not the way they wanted it to be smoking hot!
The girl literally lit herself on fire!
There were clearly some candles out on the table. And open flame + long hair = DISASTER!
The almost Joan of Arc is actually named Lindsey Bowers. She’s since explained that she’s doing alright.
Next time, have your friends turn the iPhone horizontally, Linds! That’s just basic Selfie Taking 101!
You can watch (but thankfully not smell) the incident as it occurred below!