No, it's not the Chris Brown that you may be thinking of!
A man named Chris Brown saved the 11-month-old son of Stephanie Cooper this past Friday in Greer, South Carolina, and the family is so grateful they'll be able to celebrate their child's first birthday because of this man!
The scary incident happened when the little boy, named Eli, put a plastic wrapper in his mouth and it got lodged in his throat. It's at that point when the mother, like many people would, freaked entirely out.
Here's what she said happened: