Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Selena Miranda Lambert Taylor Swift Royals PerezTV

All tag results for central heating boiler

Nadine Coyle And Her Family Lived In Home With Carbon Monoxide Leak!


What on Earth?! We cannot believe this went on for so long!

But then again, you can't smell it! Ugh!

This chills us to the bone!

Nadine Coyle recently revealed that she and her family's health were put at risk due to a deadly carbon monoxide leak in her Los Angeles home's cracked central heating boiler!

Thankfully, due to the house's size and ventilation, the condition didn't worsen, but it was only after four months that the singer's mother called a gas worker that the problem was discovered!

She explains:

"My mouth erupted in blisters. I couldn't sleep or eat or think straight. Everyone got really drowsy and we kept having to go to sleep. We all felt like we had really bad flu. My older sister got so ill we thought she was dying."

That is so scary!

We're glad that the situation was resolved, but for goodness sake, bb!

You are all very lucky to be alive!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 7 comments