Usually when a 3-year-old boy gets into the cookies without permission, no one makes a federal case out of it.
But this time, the cookies in question were laced with THC!
The Murrieta, CA boy's grandmother had baked the chocolate chip cookies for herself using medical marijuana prescribed to her for her cancer.
When the child's father came home, no one could figure out why they couldn't wake the normally energetic toddler. When they realized what had happened, the family rushed the boy to the hospital.
The boy was released from the hospital after a few hours of observation with no real damage; however, he did report symptoms of severe munchies!
We're pretty sure this is how the Cookie Monster got started too! LOLZ!
It's not all HIGHlarity though. If the child's tests do come back positive for marijuana, the family could face charges of child endangerment.
Next time, put the THC into the Fig Newtons, granny! No kid would ever touch those!
Tags: boy, cancer, child, child endangerment, cookies, grandmother, hospital, kid, marijuana, pot, toddler