Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Ariana Selena G. Kim K. Real Housewives PerezTV

All tag results for cleaning supplies

Anne Hathaway Is A Domesticated Oscar Winner!

Filed under: Anne Hathaway

anne hathaway cleaning supplies

Despite her acting accolades, Anne Hathaway isn't afraid to get down and dirty with household chores.

The Les Miserables actress was seen juggling a stockpile of cleaning supplies as she made her way back to her love nest after a long day's work voicing Rio 2.

That Adam Shulman is one lucky man to have such a renaissance woman, but we guess it isn't too hard to spoil him with those puppy dog eyes.

How does she do it all??! Tell us your secrets!!

[Image via AKM-GSI.]

Tags: , , ,

Permalink / 6 comments

Anne Hathaway’s Oscar Doesn’t Make Her Too Good To Clean Her Own Place

Filed under: SIGHtingAnne Hathaway

anne hathaway cleaning supplies

Anne Hathaway is just an everyday woman!

Sure, she might have an Oscar and a slew of other shiny awards, but she is seriously just like the rest of us.

And we’ve got the picture to prove it!

The designer dress-wearing starlet is going to have to put on some grubby clothes because she’s clearly got cleaning on her mind.

Anne was spotted in Venice with cleaning supplies in her hands, ready to do some dirty work!

Okay, so she’s probably not going to scrub down her whole place like the rest of us, but she might have a mirror or two to wipe off.

Alright, alright…Anne is probably just buying those cleaning supplies for a friend.

We all know Oscar winners don’t do dirt!

[Image via FameFlynet Pictures.]

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 17 comments

Woman Dies From Toxic Fumes In McDonald's

Filed under: Sad SadFast Food

Toxic fumes mcdonalds

We didn't think there was anything scarier about this fast food chain than it's mascot or calorie count, but it turns out there is and it has been hiding in the bathroom.

An 80-year-old woman has tragically died after being exposed to toxic fumes at a Georgia McDonald's restaurant. Authorities suspect cleaning chemicals in the restroom may be to blame, but have yet to pinpoint a specific cause.

Two customers were found unconscious in the bathroom and a total of 10 had to go to nearby hospitals after having trouble breathing from the exposure.

So scary!

The restaurant has since been deemed "safe" by authorities and reopened, while offering a statement reading:

"The safety of our customers and employees is always a priority. We wish everyone involved a speedy recovery."

Clearly safety isn't that important if they're using DEADLY chemicals to clean! Ugh!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected by McDonald's negligence.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off