Home Videos Photos

All tag results for condominium

Ashley Greene's Deadly Condo Fire Deemed Accidental

Filed under: Sad SadAshley Greene

ashley greene condo fire accident candle dead dog

The fire that consumed Ashley Greene's condo and killed one of her two dogs has officially been called an accident by LA law enforcement.

As we previously reported, the blaze began because an unattended, lighted candle ignited a nearby couch, causing a fire that quickly spread throughout the entire apartment.

Luckily, Ashley, her brother, and her boyfriend (who just maybe could've been Ryan Phillippe) emerged unharmed, however one of Ashley's beloved pups perished.

SO devastating! And a tragic reminder of why lit candles need to be snuffed out — even if you leave the room for a SECOND.

Don't tempt the fiery fates!

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,