Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Kim K. Katy Perry T.Swift Selena Gomez PerezTV

All tag results for corey haim

Corey Haim's Mom Says She Knows Who Abused Her Son — And It Isn't Charlie Sheen! WATCH!

Filed under: Icky Icky PooTV NewsCharlie SheenSad SadDr. OzControversy

no title

Another unexpected plot twist…

As we reported, according to the National Enquirer, Dominick Brascia went on record and said Charlie Sheen allegedly raped Corey Haim when he was 13 years old on the set of 1986's Lucas.

Sheen vehemently denies the allegations.

Related: Corey Feldman Names One Of His Sexual Abusers

On Thursday, Dr. Oz released a clip of his interview with Haim's mom Judy (above) who says Sheen is NOT the person who abused her son.

The mother says she never saw "one change in character" during the time of the alleged incident, and would've known due to the late actor's "transparent" nature.

While she does name a name, the show won't release the identity (presumably) until the interview airs on Friday.

In the meantime, check out the teaser (below):

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Charlie Sheen Responds To Allegations He Raped Corey Haim

no title

Charlie Sheen is facing extreme scrutiny as bombshell allegations were published on Wednesday that he raped 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the 1986 film Lucas.

In case you haven't seen, the late Haim's friend Dominick Brascia says then 19-year-old Sheen coerced his costar into sex.

Related: Brascia Defended Against Claims Last Year That HE Sexually Abused Haim

The Two And A Half Men star has released a statement through his reps to The Hollywood Reporter in response to the claims, saying:

"Charlie Sheen categorically denies these allegations."

We'll have to wait and see if the very vocal Sheen takes to Twitter to give his own version of events or stops at this simple denial.

[Image via JOE ALVAREZ.]

Tags: , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

LAPD Opens Investigation Into Corey Feldman's Pedophilia Claims — As The Actor Makes A Plea For Support

Corey Feldman

The LAPD is finally looking into Corey Feldman's claims that there is/was a pedophilia ring in Hollywood.

As you know, the former child star has been making his rounds with explosive allegations, naming two of at least six men in Hollywood who have preyed on young talent. This all comes to light as Charlie Sheen is said to have raped Feldman's late friendCorey Haim.

According to LAPD detective Ross Nemeroff, authorities have opened an investigation after Feldman once again reported his account on Monday. Nemeroff told THR:

"When a report is filed on something as severe as this, an investigation is opened by the robbery/homicide division (which also handles sex crimes)."

Shortly after, the 46-year-old penned a lengthy open letter to Hollywood and his fans explaining why he's crowd sourcing $10 million in order to make a film that will be the "most honest and true depiction of child abuse."

Related: Las Vegas Shooter's Brother Has Been Arrested For Child Porn

As you might have seen, Feldman's gotten a lot of criticism for why he doesn't just oust the predators before anyone else gets hurt.

Feldman wrote:

Tags: , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Charlie Sheen Accused Of Raping Corey Haim When The Late Actor Was Only 13 — Details Here

charlie sheen rape corey haim on set

Corey Haim's rapist has allegedly been revealed.

According to the National Enquirer, Charlie Sheen has been accused of raping the late License to Drive actor when he was only 13 years old. It's said the assault took place on the set of the '80s movie Lucas.

Related: Corey Feldman Names One Of His Sexual Abusers

This shocking revelation comes thanks to one of Haim's longtime friends, actor Dominick Brascia. Apparently, Corey told Dominick and others that the Two and a Half Men alum sodomized the child star while the twosome were filming the 1986 flick. Sheen was 19 at the time of the alleged incident.

Thankfully, Brascia has gone on the record to share what Corey told him about the assault. For an exclusive with the publication, Dominick shared:

Tags: , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Corey Feldman Reveals He's Ready To Expose Hollywood's Alleged Pedophile Ring — But He Needs YOUR Help First!

corey feldman announces expose film pedophile ring

Corey Feldman is ready to speak the truth.

On Wednesday, the former child star announced his plan to reveal a network of Hollywood pedophiles via a film about his and Corey Haim's lives. Feldman teased that he'd be coming forward with the identities of his and Haim's abuser(s) on Twitter last week.

Related: Las Vegas Shooter's Brother Has Been Arrested For Child Porn

At the time, he wrote:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comment Here

Corey Feldman Tells Dr. Oz He's DONE Talking About Corey Haim's Sexual Abuser — See Who He's Protecting This Way

Filed under: TV NewsLegal MattersSad SadCorey FeldmanDr. OzControversy

no title

Corey Feldman is requesting a topic change.

Back in May, the Goonies actor alleged that Hollywood executives sexually abused Corey Haim when the two were young stars in the 1980s.

This interview led to a flood of accusations about Haim's alleged abuser, with some claiming the predator was A-list actor still prominently working in the industry today.

Video: Corey Explains His Falling Out With Michael Jackson!

These reports didn't sit well with Haim's mother Judy, who threatened to sue Feldman if he didn't stop spreading lies about her deceased son.

So when the Go 4 It singer stopped by Dr. Oz for an interview airing Tuesday, it wasn't much of a surprise he wanted to tap out of the conversation!

Explaining that he doesn't want to affect anyone's life in a negative way, the 45-year-old feels like he's "said what needs to be said" about the topic — and from this point on will no longer be talking about the "personal stuff" regarding Haim's troubled past "out of respect" for Judy. He says:

Tags: , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off

EXCLUSIVE! Actor Dominick Brascia Defends He Did NOT Sexually Abuse Corey Haim — See What He Said HERE!

dominick denies raping corey haim

The drama surrounding Corey Haim's alleged sexual abuse at the hands of an A-list actor is nonstop.

As we previously reported, Hollywood was hit with a shocking report by RadarOnline when the media outlet indicated that a unnamed MAJOR celeb was supposedly involved in sexually abusing The Lost Boys actor when he was a a young star in the 1980s.

While there has been a lot of back and forth on whether this report is true or not, a man named Greg Harrison has since accused actor and director Dominick Brascia as the late star's abuser. Harrison also claimed Corey Feldman was the person who helped orchestrate the whole thing.

Related: Corey Feldman Explains His Falling Out With Michael Jackson

This accusation obviously didn't sit well with Brascia, whom EXCLUSIVELY commented on the troubling allegations with us! In a new statement, Dominick denied abusing his friend of "over 25 years" and shared:

Tags: , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off