Amy Winehouse may have passed away close to two years ago, but it has taken some time to officially determine why she died so young.
After having her cause of death ruled as accidental alcohol poisoning, a second inquest was recently requested as it was determined the original coroner on the job was not qualified for that role.
Now, it has been confirmed the soulful singer died due to accidental alcohol poisoning when she resumed drinking after a time of abstinence.
Our heart is breaking all over again for her and her loved ones.
Coroner Shirley Radcliffe made the ruling that stated: