It seems someone may have taken the sexual innuendo "hot beef injection" a little too literally.
A 63-year-old Chicago woman named Janet Hardt died Thursday after injecting hot beef fat into her face around her mouth and chin.
This isn't the first time she's done it either. Sources say she displayed evidence of infections and scarring in her mouth and on her lips from previous homemade injections.
However, an autopsy of her body has revealed it was not the hot beef injection that killed her.
Instead it is being reported that she passed away as a result of peritonitis, a severe abdominal inflammation initiated by a bacterial infection in her colon.
We're sorry to hear about this woman's passing, but despite dying of what coroners call "natural causes", injecting hot beef into your face is not and never was considered a good idea.
Dr. Phillip Haeck, president of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, said:
“There are a lot people out there doing self-injections for wrinkles, but I don’t know of any medical associations that would recommend this. It’s not worth taking a chance with your face to try to save money when it could ultimately cost you a lot more money.”
Yeah, we second what he said. Keep the hot beef injections in the bedroom!
Tags: beef fat, botox, chicago, cosmetic surgery, death, hot beef injection, plastic surgery, sad, unfortunate