That's what Mel Gibson so affectionately called his former girlfriend and mother of his child.
And that's not all, believe it or not.
Mel sent many love letters to Oksana that truly demonstrated his own little personal way of making sweet love through words. And in turn, she of course is using the letters in court during their domestic abuse battle to show how "irrational" he is.
Some of Mel's other little nuggets of passion include:
– "This is your capitalist pig landing his jet in Minnesota 4 customs! I have scarcely thought of anything but u since I left London! That is wonderful + sad because you are not near me! I need my little Russian to fill my soul."
– "If u r up call me my dark eyed beautiful little communist! I miss u + by God, I love you"
– "Smoocherinos all over you!"
– "I love u madly as u can prolly tell by the extent to which fear of losing u can make me irrational."
– "You conquered the monster in me with your love emanating from your truly beautiful + heart + soul.
– "This kinda love is like war … I just can't resist your advance no more."
[Image via WENN.]