Dennis Quaid's Twins Are 'Head Of Their Class' Despite Having Suffered Accidental Overdoses Years Ago
Dennis Quaid's twins are killing it in school!
It's hard to believe that about eight years ago the kiddos nearly lost their lives after being given an accidental overdose following their birth.
For an interview with Theo Von and Matthew Cole Weiss' podcast, Allegedly, the A-lister opened up about his little ones' terrifying health scare.
The Rookie actor shared:
"They're perfectly normal as could be now. They're like head of their class."
Well that's good to hear.
We can only imagine the 61-year-old was worried that their would be some negative residual effects after the 2007 incident at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in El Lay.
In case you forgot, Thomas Boone and Zoe Grace were born via gestational carrier and were accidentally given a massive overdose of the blood thinner Heparin which resulted in them fighting for their lives for days. So scary!