Is Let's Rock Elmo the next Tickle Me Elmo?
Ever year Toys R Us comes out with a "Hot List" of the toys they're betting will be the big hit.
This year flying fish and monsters dressed as cheerleaders made the cut. (WTF?) Either the list makers or this generation of children has completely lost their minds!
Here's the hot list in no particular order:
1) Air Hogs Hyper Actives by Spin Master, $49.99: Radio controlled miniature racing cars.
2) Air Swimmers Extreme by Animal Planet, $49.99: Inflatable fish and shark balloons that are radio controlled and seem to swim through the air.
3) Lalaloopsy Silly Hair dolls by MGA Entertainment, $34.99: Rag dolls with button eyes and bendable hair. They come with an accompanying pet with a bendable tail.
4) LeapPad Explorer by Leapfrog, $99.99: A tablet-like device which children can use to read books, play educational games and take pictures.
5) Monster High Fearleading 3-Pack by Mattel, $42.99: Three dolls which are offspring of famous monsters, dressed in "Fear Squad" cheerleading outfits.
6) Moshi Monsters Moshling Mini-Figures 3-pack by Spin Master, $5.99: Tiny collectible monsters related to a hit online game.
8) My Keepon by Wow!, $39.99: A bright yellow blob-like robot that dances to music.
9) (Of Course) Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo by Hasbro, $69.99: An Elmo doll that sings and comes with a drum, tambourine and microphone.
10) Ninjago Lightning Dragon Battle by Lego Systems Inc., $79.99: A 645-piece construction set offered exclusively at Toys R Us with characters from Lego's popular Ninjago line.
[image via Mattel]
Tags: children, doll, flying, plane, toys, toys r us, wtf