Don’t Look, Leo! A Vape Pen Exploded In This Man's Pocket — And Apparently It Happens With E-Cigarettes ALL THE TIME!
***WARNING: Contains Graphic Imagery***
Smoking can now kill you in more ways than one!
A man named Josh Hamilton — no, not the actor — was minding his own business over the weekend when he walked into a convenience store for a snack and walked out with third degree burns.
Apparently, the Kentucky native was carrying an electronic cigarette in his pocket, and when he reached in to grab some change, the lithium ion battery exploded through his pants!
Josh immediately ran outside where the cashier used a fire extinguisher to put out the flames — but he still had to go to the hospital to treat his wounds.
Ch-ch-check out video of Josh's PSA against smoking electronic cigarettes, AKA his pants exploding (below)!!!