Home Videos Photos

All tag results for electric shock

The Wanted Play Electric Dog Collar Game!

Filed under: Music MinuteSilly!PerezTVThe Wanted

Ok, we do NOT recommend strapping electric dog collars around your OR another person's neck, ’cause that sh*t has all different power charges and could potentially cause all sorts of serious damage…

But hey, if you find yourself as a famous guest on a New Zealand radio show, then you may be asked to participate in The Electric Dog Collar Game!

British cheeky chums The Wanted were recently inducted into the zappy-collar trivia time, and boys epically fail and experience many a minor electric charge (above).

The Wanted are allll about squeezing every drip-drop of fun juice out of life, and the Glad You Came crooners recently dove into the watery depths to party with some sharks!

You boys are adorable to the EXTREME MAX!!! Ha!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 10 comments / Email this  »

F(x) Zaps Our Heart With An Electric Shock!

Filed under: Music MinutePerezTVK-Pop

We love love LOVE us some K-Pop sweetness! And f(x) is DRIPPING with honey tunes and bouncing with killer b-b-beats!

The colorful South Korean girl-group - who are sometimes referred to as the function girls (get the math joke?!) - blast us into a dreamy, futuristic landscape where each member gets to belt AND take center stage.

Girls be all about the equal footing! Get electrified with f(x) (above)!

Hearts ALL OVER this jam!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / 40 comments / Email this  »

3 Year Old Saved By His Crocs!

croc_boy_e.jpg

As much as we love to hate those fug shoes, this is pretty amazing!

Medics believe 3 year-old Harley Sutton-Dormer's shoes saved him from being seriously injured after receiving an electric shock from a hairdryer.

His mum described the terrible incident, saying:

"A bright blue bolt of electricity went down his arm and shot out his side. It was awful, he was screaming in agony and shaking. The T-shirt and jumper he was wearing are charred and he's got an exit burn on his side about the size of a 5p piece. The paramedic said he was really lucky he was wearing Crocs shoes at the time, as they stopped the electricity going through his legs and coming out of his feet and probably saved him from serious injury."

What a lucky little boy!

[Image via The Daily Mail.]

Tags: , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off / Email this  »