zOMG! NO! This is so awful!
Four firefighters in Campbellsville, Kentucky were getting into the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge spirit on Thursday, using their fire truck’s aerial ladder.
But that turned out to be a terrible idea because it was too close to a power line at Campbellsville University and all four men were burned.
Tags: accident, ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, burned, Campbellsville, electrocuted, Kentucky, sad sad, Simon Quinn, Tony Grider
We can’t believe how sad this is.
An 18-year-old girl in China was discovered dead in her bed and authorities think it was her iPhone that killed her!
Tags: apple, china, dead, electrocuted, iphone, killed, sad sad, shock, tech talk, teens
A dog named Brownie unwittingly became a hero after the little pup stepped on a utility box and was electrocuted.
And although the poor little guy didn't survive, his bereaved owner knows this it was for a worthwhile cause.
Here's what the owner said:
"It was my dog, and I'm really, really sad about it. But it could have been a person, and that's a lot worse."
Man we're so sorry that this happened!
The cause of the electrocution was exposed wires which were probably stolen by vandals.
Check out the full story by watching the video (above) !!!
Tags: dog, electrocuted, exposed, hero, sad, wires, world
/ Comments Off
What should have been an idyllic summer vacation day turned tragic Wednesday for a New York girl in Florida.
Less than a week after her 11th birthday, Ashton Jojo was playing miniature golf
Tags: died, electrocuted, girl, golf, hospital, investigation, mini golf, miniature golf, new york, playing, summer, vacation, water, young
/ Comments Off