Home Videos Photos

All tag results for elimsport

Two Adults, Three Children Dead Due To Carbon Monoxide Leak After A Party In A Small Cabin! You Won't Believe How The Host Survived!

Filed under: Sad SadFamily

carbon monoxide leak kills family

Noooo! This is so unnecessary and sad!

Five people are dead in Elimsport, Pennsylvania after carbon monoxide from a small propane heater leaked into a small cabin, killing 23-year-old Jackqueline Stackhouse, 30-year-old Nathan Reece, and their three-year-old son along with two girls, ages four and nine.

Apparently the mother of the two girls and another woman left at 5a.m. after they’d spent the night partying. The man who hosted the shindig

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off / Email this  »