We know that there's still a lot more work that needs to be done, and we're glad EVERYONE is chipping in to help.
Including Banfield Pet Hospital, the largest veterinarian network in the country!
Banfield has offered to waive office visit fees for New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Virginia.
Pet owners will be able to give their pets a physical exam for free while other testing and medication may come with their own costs.
Every little bit of help counts so if your pet may be hurt, so it's definitely a great opportunity to care for your pet!
Some Banfield Pet Hospital locations in the Northeast include:
Manhattan, NY—517 E 117th St. / (212) 996-3238
· Brooklyn, NY— 238 Atlantic Ave. / (718) 522-0415
· Staten Island, NY—1520 Forest Ave. / (718) 448-5558
· Commack, NY—2160 Jericho Turnpike / (631) 493-3820
· Bridgewater, NJ—145 Promenade Blvd. / (732) 271-9105
· Secaucus, NJ—400 Mill Creek Dr. / (201) 348-1645
· Manahawkin, NJ—219 Stafford Park Blvd. / (609) 978-5005
· Brick, NJ—2 Brick Plaza / (732) 279-0444
· Woodbridge, NJ—865 St. George Ave. / (732) 602-1925
East Brunswick, NJ—300 State Route 18 / (732) 432-8005
Tags: banfield pet hospital, exam, free pet care, health, hurricane sandy, pets