A dog named Brownie unwittingly became a hero after the little pup stepped on a utility box and was electrocuted.
And although the poor little guy didn't survive, his bereaved owner knows this it was for a worthwhile cause.
Here's what the owner said:
"It was my dog, and I'm really, really sad about it. But it could have been a person, and that's a lot worse."
Man we're so sorry that this happened!
The cause of the electrocution was exposed wires which were probably stolen by vandals.
Check out the full story by watching the video (above) !!!