Prince's death continues to affect all of those close to the late singer.
As you know, the music icon was found dead in the elevator at his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota and an autopsy later confirmed that he had overdosed on a drug called Fentanyl.
Later, it was revealed the Raspberry Beret singer often stashed the drugs that killed him in over the counter pill bottles, such as aspirin and Vitamin C containers to hide his addiction.
For the Purple Rain artist's ex Charlene Friend, this discovery is just a reminder of how secretive Prince was about his drug use.
Related: Matt Damon Remembers Time Spent With The Late Prince
Although they spent several years in each other's company, the 44-year-old claims she never saw the multi-instrumentalist ever once do drugs, according to People. Wow.
But Friend does admit in hindsight, Prince's behavior makes way more sense.
Tags: charlene friend, cocaine, drugs, fentanyl, prince, r.i.p., sad sad