Home Videos Photos

All tag results for fire

Woman Sued For $2 Million After Burning Down Her Apartment Because Her Boyfriend Set A Squirrel On Fire With A BLOWTORCH!

A woman is being sued for over $2 million because her boyfriend tried to cook a squirrel and burnt down her whole apartment!! Oh noes!

First off, we want you to know that the squirrel was already dead when it was set on fire. We hope.

Barbara Pellow, a Michigan woman, is being sued for over $2 MILLION because her boyfriend accidentally burnt down her apartment.

That's NUTS! (Squirrels!)

Her boyfriend apparently caught a squirrel on her third-story deck, and decided to cook and

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Cute Corgi's Hatred For Cleaning Products Causes Explosion And Kitchen Fire! Watch The Intense Vid HERE!

Filed under: Cuteness!DogCorgi

Cute corgi's hatred for cleaning products caused explosion and fire!

A new web series called Pet Sense is being produced by the Pet Collective — which sounds so great, btw!

The only thing is, the first pet featured on the show was Yogi, a Corgi who haaaates cleaning supplies.

Random, we know, but it definitely makes for good TV when that dog's hatred causes an

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Mexico's Weird, Gross Fish Monster Might Be Extinct!!

Filed under: Wacky, Tacky & TrueEndangeredFishCrazzzzy

Super weird gross fish lizard thing might be extinct!!

Meet the Axolotl.

It’s like a water-breathing, thin skinned salamander that wears a crazy headdress.

Oh and it’s permanently smiling. Super cute, unique, gross and weird all at the same time.

This crazy lizard fish thing calls Lake Xochimilco near Mexico City its home.

In 1998, the Mexican Academy of Sciences found 6,000 axolotls per square kilometer. In 2008, they only found 100.

Now? They haven’t found a single one. They looked for three months.

They’re about to do another three-month survey to try and find if any of these guys are alive in the wild.

We really hope they find some because they’re named after the Xolotl, the Aztec god of death and fire and that’s just so super awesome.

Check out some axolotls doing their thang, aquarium style.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Amanda Bynes' Dog She Almost Lit On Fire Moves To Forever Home

Filed under: Sad SadAmanda BynesAdoptionDog

Amanda Bynes gasoline-soaked dog got placed with a family friend!

We know it's been some time but remember back when Amanda Bynes accidentally soaked her dog in gasoline?

During that whole "firebomb" incident?

Yeah, well you'll be glad to know that her pup has been placed in a new home!

Amanda's lil pupster Sherbert was originally staying with Amanada's parents after she was placed on psychiatric hold, but he didn't get along with the Bynes family's other dogs.

So, turns out, Sherbert has moved in with

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Batman And Captain America Save A Cat From A Fire

Filed under: RescueCatAmazing

In Milton, West Virginia, Batman and Captain America saved the life of a kitty cat!

There was a house fire and Batman, a former firefighter, was attending a local event when he and the Captain saw the fire.

Being super heroes, they immediately sprung into action and ran into the burning house.

Was the cat appreciative?

Nope! The cat was apparently pretty freaked out to have been resuscitated by Batman! Though we probably would be too!

Check out the video (above) to hear the Dark Knight explain what went down.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Permalink / Comments Off / Email this  »

Amanda Bynes' Dog Got Doused In Gasoline During Firebomb Incident!!

Filed under: Sad SadAmanda BynesHealthDogPomeranian

Amanda Bynes

Amanda Bynes pretty much finally went off the deep end after starting a fire outside an old woman's home in Thousand Oaks, CA.

While doing whatever crazy firebomby activity she was doing, her cute little Pomeranian got doused with gasoline!!

That's AWFUL! Gas is toxic!!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Nearly 100 Cats Die In House Fire! Owner Only Alive Because Of Her Dog!

Filed under: R.I.P.Sad SadScary!DogCatCrazzzzy

.

We can't believe how terrible this is!

Nearly 100 cats were killed by a house fire in San Diego. The cats who perished had been originally rescued by a woman who nearly lost her own life in the fire.

The woman, who suffered this tragedy, is a volunteer cat rescuer who nurtures felines back to health so they can be adopted.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,