Home Videos Photos

All tag results for fire department

Man Tries To Kill Spider With Impromptu Flame Thrower, Ends Up Burning House Down

Filed under: Wacky, Tacky & TrueScary!InsectsDanger!CrazzzzyBugsSpiderGIFs

man burns down house to kill spider

How else are you supposed to deal with arachnids?

A West Seattle man accidentally burnt down his house when he was scared by a spider in his laundry room.

Apparently the man told fire officials he was trying to kill a spider in his laundry room with a can of spray paint and lighter.

WTF is wrong with people, at the very least the paint would ruin the room. If we could shake our heads any harder they'd fly off.

Kyle Moore with the Seattle Fire Department said:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Massachusetts Fire Fighters Rescue An Adorable Mini Horse From A Sinkhole!

Filed under: Sad SadHorses

A mini horse had to be rescued from a sinkhole in Massachusetts!

On no neigh! What on earth happened here?!

A poor little miniature horse was trapped in Chatham, Massachusetts earlier today when a sinkhole developed in it's pen!

The 3-4 foot deep hole was believe to be caused by an old

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Katy Perry's Hollywood Hills Home Under Siege By Autograph-Hunting Firemen!?!? See The PIC!

Filed under: Katy PerryFor Reals EstateScary!

katy perry fire department scare false alarm hollywood hills

What in the ever-loving heck?

We knew firemen battled blazes and rescued kittens, but we somehow never realized breaking into Katy Perry's home was part of their job description!

There was apparently quite a scare today at KatyKat's new Hollywood Hills home when a false alarm was tripped and the El Lay Fire Department was forced to respond!

Photographers at the scene even snapped photos of LAFD dudes hopping the Firework singer's fence!

Since they didn't just walk in the front door, we're forced to assume the pop starlet

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

The Cast Of Modern Family Spent Friday Evening TRAPPED In An Elevator!

Filed under: TV NewsOops!Silly!Party Poppin'Twitter

Oh MAN! We just don't get life sometimes!

So apparently, Modern Family stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet and Julie Bowen were attempting to do something really great last night by headlining a fundraiser for the Boys & Girls Club in Kansas City…when they ended up being TRAPPED inside the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel for nearly AN HOUR when it broke down with them in it!

Thankfully, the local fire department managed to eventually come to their rescue and they only ended up being an hour late to the event, but we're happy to see that the comedians made the best of their impromptu downtime by posting photos and videos of the ordeal on Twitter!

Here are some HIGHlights:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills Home Catches FIRE!

Filed under: Oops!Sharon OsbourneHealth

Oh no Lady O.!!!

Sharon Osbourne awoke this morning not to warm sunlight peeking through her curtains, but to a warm fire blazing in her Beverly Hills home!

The Osbourne matriarch apparently fell asleep and left a candle burning which started a minor fire prompting the Beverly Hills Fire Department to show up around 4:45am!

After the scurry experience, Mrs. Osbourne shared:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Will Ferrell's Thanksgiving Dinner Sidetracked By Terrifying House Fire!!

Filed under: Sad SadWill Ferrell

will ferrell thanksgiving dinner house fire gobble gobble

Well that escalated quickly!

Ron Burgundy Will Ferrell wanted to enjoy murdered turkey with his loved ones in peace this Thanksgiving, but fate had something more deadly in store!

The burning flames of hell a house fire!

It's true! While Buddy the Elf devoured a delicious holiday meal of maple syrup and peanut M&M's turkey and stuffing at a friend's Massachusetts' home, its garage mysteriously erupted into a blaze!

First responders were stunned to find the Old School star outside the burning home, cracking jokes and brightening the moods of those risking their lives for the sake of others on a holiday instead of spending time with their families.

Bystanders report smelling something terrible, like an Indian food turd covered in burnt hair, but that was probably just Will's Sex Panther cologne, LOLz!!

On a serious note, the local F.D. quickly extinguished the fire and everyone avoided injury.

For that, we are all thankful.

[Image via Apatow Productions.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

DJ Khaled's Tour Bus EXPLODES Into Flames

Filed under: Music MinuteSad Sad

DJ Khaled bus explosion

If you think you had a bad weekend, think again! DJ Khaled was touring to promote his newest album when his bus basically EXPLODED!

In the picture (above), you'll notice that thing got burnt to a crisp. THANKFULLY nobody was hurt, other than $500,000 worth of the jewelry he had on board.

That reminds us, it's probably not a good idea to travel with $500,000 worth of jewelry unless you're wearing it around your neck the entire time!

Anyway, we're not sure what the cause of the fire and subsequent explosion was, but DJ Khaled doesn't care because he's not going to let that slow him down. Although "this sh*t is stressful," he plans on continuing his tour and his latest album Kiss The Ring will drop as planned!

Wanna watch the fire department put the flames out while Mr. Khaled gives his expletive-filled commentary on the entire situation? Of course U do! Ch-ch-check it out … AFTER THE JUMP!

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,